- Do you have a can-do attitude, who loves to get stuck into tasks with a hands-on approach?
- Are you passionate about all things beverage prefer to work in a fast paced environment?
- Do you have previous experience working as a Cellar attendant?
Then we encourage your application!
Nestled on the beautiful shores of the South Coast, The Shellharbour Club is a leader in the hospitality industry. Our reputation of providing multiple quality dining options, bars, events and entertainment facilities to its members and guests which are further expanding is driven by our vision, to enable the community to reach its highest potential.
We are currently seeking an efficient, passionate full-time Cellar Attendant with a strong eye for detail who wishes to be part of an energetic team.
We would love for you to be a part of our growing team and the values we live and breathe– integrity, commitment, excellence and empowerment which are at the forefront of everything we do.
Working in this imperative role, you will maintain the Cellar, equipment and the provision of stock to bars and bottle shops, stock requisitions for all brands within the venue, under close direction of the Food and Beverage Management team. The successful candidate must be available to work days, evenings on a rotating roster, including weekend work.
In summary, working within these roles you would be responsible for the following not limited to:
- Preparation and set-up of all bars on a daily basis;
- Cleaning of beer lines;
- Ordering and inventory control;
- Managing stock rotation, recording food and beverage transfers and record keeping;
- Ensuring cellar equipment is maintained, cleaned and in good working condition;
- Daily monitoring and recording of temperatures;
- Receiving all goods through the loading dock including food and beverage products, dry goods, paper goods and via couriers;
- Ensuring all goods are received in accordance with food safety guidelines, including temperature control; and
- Ensuring the highest level of WHS standards are adhered to within the team.
Furthermore, you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in a Cellar Attendant capacity;
- RSA competency card;
- Strong eye for detail and ability to work independently;
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- A passion and knowledge of different types of beverages is certainly preferred
- Experience with stock management and reporting; and
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite.
What can you expect in return?
All the benefits that come with permanent employment – paid leave entitlements, stable employment etc. A business that invests in our assets; latest equipment and systems, renovated spaces and of course; training and development for our people resources. Other amazing benefits including uniforms provided, parking, and so forth - check out the Employee Benefits on our website www.shellys.com.au
If you possess the above skills and attributes and are excited about the possibility of working for a business that continues to set benchmarks in the hospitality industry, then what are you waiting for?
If interested in the above opportunity, please forward your updated cover letter and resume indicating a position number of R002-15 to the Human Resources department - email: email@example.com by Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
Please note due to the number of applications received; only short listed candidates will be contacted.