We are always on the look-out for positive, energetic and vibrant hospitality professionals to join our team. We have several vacancies available at present for team members who are;
- Customer service focussed.
- Have experience in the industry, or the right attitudes and behaviours to learn the skills for the job.
- Have your RSA and/or RCG? If no, willing to obtain these.
- We’re open until 4am and 6am, which means we have a variety of shifts available. Therefore, we need team members who can complete shift work including days, nights and weekends.
- Can work on our peak trading days/nights which includes Friday, Saturdays and public Holidays.
- Align with our values of Commitment, Empowerment, Excellence and Integrity.
Current vacancies include:
• Food and Beverage Attendants
– provide food and beverage service across multiple outlets including 56 dining, BFS, Lido Café, Main Bar, Sports Bar and of course our event spaces. Plenty of opportunities for varied work from floor duties, wait, café duties – milkshakes, barista, bar work, events, cocktails and more!
• Gaming Attendant
– showcase your outstanding customer service skills and work across our large gaming spaces indoor, outdoor and our premium space. This role would suit someone who is a bit of a night owl, prefers working longer shifts and being physical active the entire shift as you service the customers of the gaming floor.
– as the face of the venue, customer service is your natural skill-set. Your varied role will include greeting and farewelling patrons, membership sales and answering general queries.
If any of these vacancies sound right for you, please APPLY ONLINE
and don’t forget to upload your Cover letter and resume.