If you’re passionate about providing impeccable service whilst having fun along the way, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re on the lookout for a Food & Beverage Attendant to provide our patrons with memorable dining experiences and people to shake, stir and show-off their bar skills. You must thrive working in a super busy work environment as you could be taking orders one minute to waiting incredible meals the next.
The Food and Beverage team is a large department who provides amazing customer service across multiple food outlets, bars and a variety of event spaces. The energetic team takes a ‘hands-on approach’ to creating customer loyalty whilst staying abreast of service and food trends.
If you have a welcoming smile, helpful nature and a nature flare for sales, you will be a ‘stand-out’ in this role. From locals to growing families, our patrons are diverse and hungry!
Working within this role, you would be responsible for:
- Wait service, including delivery of meals to patrons and clearing tables.
- Assisting in functions and events.
- Bar service, including mixing and serving drinks to patrons.
- Taking orders and assisting patrons with menu choices.
- Floor duties, including the collection of glasses and general cleaning.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Current RSA qualification.
- Exceptional personal presentation.
- Positive team players with a strong work ethic
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of WH&S principles, food safety and hygiene.
- Good working knowledge of food and beverage trends.
- The ability to work days, nights, split shifts and weekend shifts.
What can you expect in return?
All the benefits that come with permanent employment – paid leave entitlements, stable employment etc, a friendly and progressive team.
How about a business that invests in our assets; latest equipment and systems, renovated spaces and of course; training and development for our people resources, we have all of this too. We haven’t forgotten about other amazing benefits including uniforms provided, parking, and so forth - check out the Employee Benefits on our website www.shellys.com.au
If you are excited about the possibility of working for a business that continues to set the benchmarks for our competitors in the hospitality industry, then what are you waiting for? Submit your application to email@example.com by 22nd May outlining your suitability for the role. Please reference position number R002-01 on your application.
Please note due to the number of applications received; only short listed candidates will be contacted.