Call Us (02) 4296 7155
Visit us Cnr Wattle & Shellharbour Rds, Shellharbour NSW 2529
With the current extreme weather conditions being experienced throughout parts of Australia, we're doing our best to pitch in and help rural communities.
Here's what we've been up to as we endeavour to raise awareness about the drought and bushfire conditions:
- $10,000 donation towards the NSW RFS
- $10,000 donation towards Litres for the Land - helping to deliver millions of water to rural areas of NSW and QLD
- Coin Collections for WIRES - you can donate to WIRES at any of our service points. All donations will go towards helping the furry bushfire survivors get back on their feet!
- Local RFS Coin Collections - volunteers from the Albion Park, Calderwood and Dunmore Rural Fire Brigades are joining us on Friday nights in December to help spread the word about the importance of a fire safety plan. It's also a great opportunity to make a contribution to your local fire service and thank the volunteers for all their efforts.
- 'Bush Buys' Pop Up Stall - We've sourced products from drought-stricken areas of Australia and we're encouraging people to buy from rural communities facing drought. Shop our range of products and give a double-serve of love, generosity and christmas spirit this year - to your loved ones and to those doing it tough in rural communities.
We can't wait to share more inspiring work with you in the near future.
Enjoy a summertime romance with our brand new summer-inspired menu at Fiftysix Dining. Our chefs have handcrafted a summer-inspired menu that is sure to impress – so without further ado, we’d like to introduce you to our favourite new dishes:
Tossed iceberg, pancetta, parmesan, soft boiled egg, toasted sourdough with a Caesar-style dressing
Junee Lamb Rump
Served with crispy chats, minted peas & house-made ricotta with yoghurt dressing
Chicken & Bacon Pie
House-made pie served with mash, peas & gravy
For more details regarding Fiftysix Dining's trading hours or to peruse the new menu CLICK HERE.
We're super-excited to announce our partnership with the NBL's Illawarra Hawks!
As the official Southern Home of the Hawks, make sure you join us to cheer on the boys when they're playing away from home. We will be featuring ALL of the Hawks Away Games in our Sports Bar with plenty of Hawks tickets up for grabs at selected games.
When you can't be at the WEC, be here for the best game night experience in town.
For more info, check out SPORTS.
Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 4am
Friday, Saturday and Public Holidays: 10am - 6am
Christmas Day: Closed
Good Friday: Open