Call Us (02) 4296 7155
Visit us Cnr Wattle & Shellharbour Rds, Shellharbour NSW 2529
We want to ensure that our members and the local community are informed of what is happening at and within the Club.
I will be communicating with you on a regular basis to inform you of some of the items that we are working on that may be of some interest to you. This will allow you to stay informed and see that we are constantly working on many projects for the Club and the Community.
Shellharbour Workers' Club
The 2016/2017 Financial Year has been one of the busiest years in the history of the Club with a very heavy focus on the implementation of the Estate Plan.
- The Carpark Project was completed in December 2016. The new carpark has added an additional 216 carparks adjacent to the entry of the Club. The carpark also provides for additional car parking for future projects and throughout this project we have also upgraded infrastructure including major upgrades to hydraulic and electrical infrastructure. I'd like to thank our members and visitors for their patience during these works.
- We converted the underutilised auditorium into an exciting, new space and although Precinct took a little longer to deliver than we expected- it has certainly been worth the wait! This project opened in early June 2017 and delivers a brand new exciting food and beverage experience to the Club.
- As part of the reconstruction of the old auditorium space, we also opened SOCIETY. This space is now an event space available to host events of all types - parties, weddings, cocktail parties, corporate events and workshop classes. The space is a large industrial space with exposed brick work, high ceiling, polished concrete floors and handcrafted timber tables.
- Launched in April 2017, The Works is a fun and quirky workshop business model offering interactive lifestyle classes. The workshop schedule offers a diverse range of super-easy introductory workshop classes for adults and children that explore creativity and teach new skills.
- My Shelly's Rewards is the new Membership Rewards Program launched in April 2017 designed to reward our loyal members by providing access to a number of exclusive benefits and rewards. Members can now enjoy an extra layer of value to Club membership. There are five levels of rewards- Member, Silver, Platinum, Gold & 24K - each with its own unique rewards.
- There's also been floor and furniture upgrades throughout Lido Café Pizza Kitchen and Fiftysix Dining and upgrades to the gardens, furniture and outdoor heating on the terrace. These spaces feel fresh and vibrant again and have been well received by members and visitors
To contact the CEO directly, please complete the form below:
The latest news and updates from the CEO.
FIND OUT MORE
Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 4am
Friday, Saturday and Public Holidays: 10am - 6am
Christmas Day: Closed
Good Friday: Open